Fullerton Tool Company (also referred to as “we,” “our,” “us”), is a Quality driven Global tooling supplier with Loyal partners known for providing FAST, innovative solutions (“Services”). Our stated mission is to create a diverse customer base by exceeding their expectations in quality, delivery, and service.
1. What Information Do We Gather?
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including email address and cell phone number
- Demographic information including postal code, product preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
- If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
We may also track information such as the domain name and the name of the web page from which you entered our Site, and how much time you spend on each of our pages. We collect information that is combined with other web visitors' information, such as how many times visitors click on each web page and the methods by which our Site was found. We may collect IP addresses and website usage information from you when you visit our Site via the use of "cookies." An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you are using your browser on the Internet.
If you access our Site with a mobile device, you will be asked whether you want the app to gather your location information (“geolocation”). If you agree to allow the app to gather this information, we will retain it only as long as your session with us is live. When you close the app, the session information is deleted. At some point in the future, we may retain only the latitude and longitude information in this geolocation (not your personal information) for marketing purposes.
If you login to our Site using your Facebook login credentials, our system is designed to capture and retain the public information on your Facebook page. For example, if you post your relationship status and birth date as public information in your Facebook profile, then we will capture that information. In addition, as long as you continue to login to our Site using your Facebook credentials, the information we collect will be as current as your most recently updated Facebook information. If you “break” that login link and login to our Site directly (not using your Facebook credentials), then the public information we gather from you will not be as up to date as you your Facebook page.
In addition to cookies, we may use small bits of computer code called "one-pixel gifs," "clear gifs," or "web beacons" embedded in web pages to monitor website activity. We use this collected electronic data to better design our Site.
2. What Do We Do With the Personal Information We Collect?
- We may use your email address to contact you about new features on the Site, or to provide you with other information that is relevant to your use of the Site.
- We may use your information for internal record keeping purposes related to purchases and transactions.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we believe may be of interest using the email address provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use your information to customize the website according to your interests.
To the extent that we collect certain demographic information about you, we may use this information in our market research, but we will do so only after we “anonymize” the data, i.e., remove information that would confirm your identity. We will not use your personally identifiable information, however, to send commercial or marketing messages to you unless we have your continued consent for which you will have the ability to opt out by sending an email to optout@FullertonTool.com.
- Access the Site from a link in an email that we have sent to you;
- Have created a profile and you either log-in to your account or choose to be remembered via your cookie or your web-enabled mobile device.
In these cases we will know who you are based on the information you previously supplied to us. When you request a page from our Site, our servers log the information provided in the HTTP request header including the IP number, the time of the request, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We collect the HTTP request header information in order to make our Site function correctly and provide you the functionality that you expect to see. We also use this information to personalize content presented to you, better understand how visitors use our Site and how we can better tune it, its contents, and functionality to meet your needs. We only use your personally identifiable information for those activities listed at the time you submit your information to us. For example, if you provide us with an email to inform you of special events, then that is what we will use your email address to do. If we would like to use your personally identifiable information for an unrelated activity, we will first request your consent to do so.
3. Who Can Use the Information We Collect and How?
We may provide your information to third parties, or third parties may collect information from you on our behalf if we have contracted with that third party to provide some part of the information or service that you have requested. By written agreement, these third parties are required to implement similar security measures and will process your information only as authorized by us to fulfill the service that they have been contracted to provide.
Other than those who act on our behalf and except as explained in this Policy, information you provide at this Site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. However, please note that personal information provided to this Site is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders. We will only provide this information after approximately two weeks following receipt of a valid subpoena or other legal process in a civil case.
We allow you to control the disclosure of your non-public personal information to third parties for the marketing of third-party products and services (i.e., your consent is required for disclosure). We must disclose information, when requested, to comply with court orders or subpoenas.
4. How Do We Protect the Personal Information We Collect?
Your privacy and the security of your personal information are important to us. We maintain and protect the security of our servers and your personal information. To secure the information we collect online, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure only appropriate use of information, we have established appropriate physical, electronic and management safeguards. We require user names and passwords to access sensitive data. Unless you authorize unencrypted transmission, we will use industry standard encryption methods to protect your data transmission.
5. How Do You Opt-out of Personal Information Sharing with Our Business Partners?
Other than agents who act on our behalf, the information you provide through our Site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties unless we have your permission to do so. You can also opt out of our marketing emails at any time by contacting us at optout@FullertonTool.com or by sending us a post card to “OPT OUT”, FULLERTON TOOL COMPANY, 121 Perry St., Saginaw MI 48602.
6. How Do You Correct and Update Your Personal Information?
You can change or correct your account information at any time. Just send an email with your old information and your corrections to privacypolicy@FULLERTON.com with "Correction" in the subject line.
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of all individuals, especially the very young. We neither target nor sell our services to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from them. Subscribing to our online service is restricted to adults who are either 18 years of age or older or as otherwise legally defined.
8. What Happens When You Link to a Third-Party Web Site?
We may on occasion update our Policy. Your acceptance of any minor changes to this Policy is indicated by your continued use of our Services. If we make any material changes to our Policy, we will post a notice about the change at a prominent location on our Site. We encourage you to periodically review our Site and this Policy for any changes.
10. What Happens If We Sell Our Business?
While we do not anticipate it, every business nowadays should plan for the possibility that it might sell certain or all of its assets to another company or individual, or that it might buy certain assets of another company or individual. If all or part of the company is sold, merged or otherwise transferred to another entity, the personal information you have provided to us may be transferred as part of that transaction. However, we will take steps to ensure that your personal information is used in a manner consistent with the provisions of our Policy.
11. What If You Have Questions?
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us via email at PrivacyPolicy@FullertonTool.com.