Fullerton Tool's solid carbide 5-Flute Fantom End Mill has been enhanced with chip breakers*. This design will reduce the cutting forces and provide excellent chip control when machining difficult materials. The chip breaker feature is very effective when using high speed machining techniques. The Fantom Vicor is recommended for machining a variety of materials such as Steels, Stainless, High Temp Alloys, and Titanium.
*Any 3410 Fantom End Mill that is .25? and larger can be converted to a 3415 Fantom Vicor using our 48 Hour JIT Chip Breaker Service.
- Square and Corner Radius End
- 5 Individually Designed Flutes
- Eccentric Relief
- Variable Index
- Single End
- Right Hand Spiral
- Right Hand Cut
- Available in Various Flute and Overall Lengths
- Standard FC-18 Coating
- Metric and Inch Based Tools
- Center Cutting
- Dura Carb (Micrograin)
- Shank Diameter Tolerance: h6
- Cutter Diameter Tolerance: +.000" -.002" / +0.000 -0.05mm
- Some items are made to order and not planned as a normal stocked item, when checking stock this will be indicated.
|Cutting Diameter||Cutting Flute Length||Shank Diameter||Overall Length||Neck Diameter||Reach||End Type||Radius||Weldon Flat||FC18||FC20|