Fullerton Tool is the market leader in high-quality reamers made to your exact size requirements. Available in 24 hours in straight, right hand and left hand flutes to your exact size. Straight flutes / Right hand cutting for all your general purpose applications. Right hand spiral flutes / Right hand cutting for blind holes and abrasive, ductile materials. Left hand spiral flutes / Right hand cutting for better finishes on hard materials such as heat treated steels. Left hand shear action is excellent for holes with interruptions. Custom designed specials made to your needs.
- Straight (ST), Left Hand (LH) Spiral and Right Hand (RH) Spiral Flutes Available (R in EDP Number Designates RH Spiral and L in EDP Number Designates LH Spiral)
- Straight Flutes - For all types of general reaming applications.
- LH Spiral Flutes - Produces better finishes on hard materials such as heat-treated steels. Shear action is excellent for holes with interruptions; i.e., keyways, elongated slots, etc.
- RH Spiral Flutes - For blind holes and abrasive, ductile materials. Do not use for holes with interruptions unless material is reasonably soft.
- Solid Carbide Reamers
- Manufactured Using Female and Male Centers for Improved Concentricity (Male Centers on Items up to .1124” (2.86mm))
- Available with Coating at Tolerances as Low as .0001” at an Additional Charge
- 45° Lead Angle
- Short Lengths
- Standard Uncoated
- Inch Based Tools
- Same Day Delivery if Ordered by 11 AM (EST) - add 20% to Price
- Tolerance Shank Diameter: +.0005” -.0005” (or +.013mm -.013mm)
- Tolerance Cutter Diameter up to .2500”: +0.0002” -.0000” and over .2501”: +0.0003” -.0000” (up to 6.35mm: +0.005mm -.000mm and over 6.351mm: +0.008mm -.000mm)
- .0001” Tolerances Available (+20%)
|Size Low||Size High||Cutting Diameter||Cutting Flute Length||Shank Diameter||Overal Length||Flutes||None|